Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy things

Recently, lots of happy things is going on..
Firstly, my lovely Stephanie's Birthday was on 16 October!!
Sadly, i didn't manage to meet her up tat day but luckily i met her on Friday!!


Happy Belated Birthday my dear!!

I hope you did like the pressie *winks*


Secondly, Is my Cousin's Wedding!!
She's so so pretty~~


CONGRATULATION MY DEAR COUSIN!!


Guess what, at the very last minute.. I was being pushed to be the flower girl!!
Well, is not a hard work.. just to hold the flower in front of the couple when they walk into the church.. but the problem is everyone will be lookin at you.. I'm too shy to do that.. =(


AND i didn't wear very nice lo.. I shud wear a pretty dress... Still, i need to do that job..


Me with the flower, as you see..

I'm jus wearin a casual top.. T_T


I had an exhausting Friday and Saturday but i'm Happy for this 2 events!!
Well, i guess enough of fun time and i shud start my assignment before i have to cry when is the due date.. lol

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

flower girl i thought r usually kids de?

ys said...

no need wear nice now, because you will have the change to wear nice one day.

jordan said...

hahaha~~thought you catch the flower...

- yEng - said...

wah...be a flower gurl...good!!
dis epriod realli got alot people wedding..my bro lal..my coursin..blogger frenz la..omg~~

im envy nei..no market nei..hw nei?~~

dreamy said...

anonymous,
haiz, i oso duno y how cum i end up to be the flower girl.

弹不完,
hahah, stil gt long long way only my turn lo..

jordan,
i din go catch la.. heheh

-yeng-,
i'm so shy to be the flower girl >_<
yalo, i've oso attended 3weddings tis month.
u sure gt market la, bt no hurry to get marry ya. lol

ang ang said...

開心就好!開心就好!

Anonymous said...

LOL SO CASUAL LA YOU WEAR

but that flower not nice also lol

dreamy said...

angang,
可是开心的时间过得很快

miss hazel,
yalo, i shud wear nicer tat day..
Din expect that coming.. lol