Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What i ate in the 25 days



I'd been to China for few times, most of the time is for work only. 
And so i was sent to China again last month, for a secret mission LOL 
It was a really loooooooooong stay for me..
Glad that i'm back. Cant deny it was a rather good trip.

I'd tried alot of new food... 

龙虾
鲍鱼
鱼翅
鹅肝
兔子
田鼠
香肉
高级青蛙
生蚝
干贝
海怪

you name it, they can serve it... 
Seriously, some of it i really cant take it... 
Got a light food poisoning during my first week of stay, after that I'm extremely cautious with what i put into my mouth lol

Picture tells more, Let's have a look ;)

山珍海味

fav egg tart!

Add caption



Yummy Tang Yuan





weird fish = =

Steakkkkkkkkkkk

Do you know what is this??

Super Long Fish





Beside the crazy eating culture, their drinking culture also scare me off... 
Everytime their order would be one box of beer or one box of wine..
I really need help badly, someone who can drink with them..
Almost KO every round, luckily i'm a lady so i can run away from it..


Crazy drinking culture!
Cant escape from drinking =p
But it wasn't so lucky for my other colleagues, most of them KO with bad memory.. LOL

No comments: