Sunday, August 7, 2011

Different hair, different me

Well, is true that with different hair style, we do look differently...

When i'm tying my hair up in a bun,
bf said i look like auntie ;(

Change my hairstyle again this round..
I tink the perm wont last long...
coz i really dont know how to take care of it

I used to have a super long hair..
Had it for i think... 2yrs..



Long hair, more lady =))


I remember, i curled my super long hair for Chinese New year in 2010..
End up, quite a disaster...
The hair was ruined...

So i chop off the long hair...
And end up:-

China Doll hair, Young again =D


And now, i change my hair again...
Curled abit, coz the Stylist said it'll be more fashionable..
I trust her, seriously..

So I'm now with



Tada =)


Actually, i think i like long hair the most..
More lady..

What do you think?

1 comment:

LeisuRely said...

your new hair is soooooooo korean style~ @@