Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dreamer is back! lol

I cant really recall the last time i had something really fun and adventurous!
Well, partly is because of my time consuming job and also because i felt i'd grown old.. lol

Hahaah, but this time, it proves that i'm still as young and as adventurous as i used to be.. hehe

Went to batu feringghi AGAIN.. i just love Beach and the SUn.. =))))

After a rather long negotiation with the people, my senior Miss B as u can see in the photos below manage to negotiate a RM200 for 2 persons including Jet Ski and Parasailing!
I dont really know the market price, but i think this is kinda worth it?



Getting ready! Life jacket is importnat u know ;)



The Jet Ski ride is about 20minutes, me and Miss B take turns to drive it!
I think is freaking awesome! u can drive as fast as u wish! of course u must be able to control it
And if you're fast in enough, u might got a "jump"
its so so so FUN! i just love it!

Me and miss B excitedly come down from the Jet Ski!



Straight away down from the Jet Ski, i prepare myself for the Parasailing!
I was kinda 'gan jeong' when i'm getting ready. but i'm actually not goin up alone
There would be an instructor at my back. So basically i'm just need to do nothing?
Only need to run when we take off..
Once it took off, u'll feel like u're being pull up into the air..




Spot me up in the air! lol
You can see the view across the ocean =))

If you ask me, i'll say Jet Ski is alot more fun that the parasailing.. maybe because i didn't get to control the parachute.. so it wasn't really me doing the parasailing..
If i hav $$ again,, heheh maybe another round of Jet Ski is goood XD

Okay, gotta go..
Goin to do some shopping in Queensbay Mall =))

No comments: